Monday, June 27, 2016

Monday

Ben had another good day.  He hung out working on Lego projects.  Sometimes he just forgets that he needs to be resting so I have to remind him that he's just not ready for a lot of activity yet because he gets tired easily.  His balance is also off a little from the swelling.  He told me he almost feels like himself again and he told me nothing hurts so he doesn't need pain medication anymore.  It's really been a pretty amazing transformation.

After his first surgery he did well in the hospital but then had a really, really tough time once we got home.  This time it's been the opposite.  The hospital was rough but he has bounced back quicker than I thought he would.  I'm hoping we might be able to venture out of the house a little bit soon.

2 comments:

  1. Such good news to hear how well Benjamin is doing! I hope you did get to enjoy some fresh air outside today! Way to go Ben!! We are cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete